Growth Marketing Specialist
Growth Marketing Specialist
CarbonCloud is seeking an exceptional Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. If you're a creative genius who efficiently creates marketing that stands out from the crowd and converts visitors into leads, and wants to contribute to hyper-scaling our business - all to make our world a better place - you're exactly what we are looking for and we'd be thrilled to have you with us on this journey we're about the enter.
What do we do at CarbonCloud?
We’re on a mission to combat climate change by empowering food producers worldwide to measure and reduce their carbon footprint. Our SaaS platform gives food and beverage players the tools and datasets they need to identify, track, and optimize their climate footprint throughout the supply chain. By joining the marketing you will play a vital role in promoting our Saas platform in many different ways - the only limit is your imagination.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop comprehensive marketing campaigns to drive rapid growth at CarbonCloud.
- Collaborate with an ad agency to deliver results in our PPC campaigns and SEO strategies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of integrated marketing plans across various channels, including content marketing, social media, and pay per click.
- Organize and produce monthly webinars and newsletters that grow and engage the CarbonCloud community.
- Evaluate and improve on an ongoing basis current and future email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare regular reports, evaluating the success of campaigns and providing insights for future improvements.
To be able to succeed in this role, we are looking for these qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing roles, with a focus on growth marketing.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field.
Experience with the following tools is considered a plus:
- Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Apps.
If you possess knowledge of environmental sustainability or the carbon footprint-related industry, it would be considered a significant advantage.
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
t’s also good to know that we apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!
- Growth Marketing Specialist
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Work on the biggest issue of our generationYour time is precious. Spend it where it matters.
Lots of room to shape your workWe expect You to know You best. In general, you get to pick your tools and decide how to make the most of them.
Get better togetherYou'll be working closely with motivated people that joined the company since they want to change the world. But we are doing something very new, and we are figuring it out together as we go. Sharing mistakes and learnings makes us better at this.
Workplace & Culture
Working here is a great way to try out new things and push your comfort zone, if you want to. We don't have a specialist in every area yet, counting on the team being flexible and stepping in wherever needed. Some of us stick to our ordinary job descriptions, but we also have developers trying out sales, and designers doing marketing.
We are flexible with hours and remote work where needed, trusting everyone to do their best to work in a way that's effective. We're currently doing a mixed setup with some people working remotely full time. We are looking forward to working together at the office after the pandemic!
We do climate footprint calculations for food producers, insights on where to improve, and transparency to consumers through packaging labels. The science is hard, the product is simple. We are building a global network of climate calculations - improve one calculation, and the others react.