Senior Frontend Developer
Whale has big plans and needs someone who is ready to sail the heavy winds. But before we tell you all about our plans, let us first tell you why joining Whale is the best decision you'll ever make!
Becoming a pod member means you can count on:
- Unlimited paid leave
- A full health coverage via Alan
- The tech tools you need
- A caring team who's there every step of the way
You'll fit right in if you:
- Chose React.JS as your go-to framework for frontend development
- Understand responsive design and have knowledge of atomic design (or overall Design Systems)
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Have attention to detail and design
What you'll be doing:
- Together with the product team it is your task to turn product requirements and UI designs into high-quality features.
- You'll help develop, test and debug the different applications while further growing and building scalable code (components) on Whale's existing code base.
- The development teams follows agile development standards and guidelines, which you'll join as a Frontend React Developer.
The mission you'll join:
Whale is on a mission to help small and medium-sized businesses unlock the next level of growth. Offering an incredibly easy to use piece of software, Whale is basically the organization's brain: it stores its procedures and helps employees to learn them.
At Whale we celebrate diversity! We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability, or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person's individual contribution to our mission!