Content Marketer DACH
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Good news! The Trengo Marketing team is looking for a Content Marketer to help drive traction in the DACH market. Are you ready for the challenge?
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. And our mission is to super power those relationships and enable companies to deliver delight in every customer conversation. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. And let’s not forget automation because we believe automating the most common and repetitive conversations (hello, FAQs) frees teams up to create meaningful relationships with their customers.
A little about you
It’s easy: you love content. But content means a lot more than just writing articles (yes, you do that too). It’s about engaging online and in person audiences with information, experiences, and insights. Webinars and events, yes. Podcasts, heck yes. Landing pages, definitely. You’re all about diverse content formats— it keeps you on your toes.
You may have worked at start ups or scale ups before (B2B SaaS is a bonus). But more importantly, you know that you thrive in flexible environments where things happen fast and ideas come to fruition even faster. You’re proactive and look for ways to make an impact.
You’re a German-speaker! You’re ready to be our go-to authority on the Trengo tone of voice in German and own the quality of our communication in the DACH region.
About your team
You’ll be joining a small (but mighty!) content and brand team at Trengo. We’re responsible for campaign content, creative branding initiatives, and supporting go-to-market strategies with high quality content— written, video, audio, visual, and events!
You’ll be working closely with our Senior Content Marketer who handles English and Dutch content and will help orient you in your first days at Trengo to make sure you’re ready to take on the German side of our content machine. Additionally, you’ll work alongside our SEO specialist, who will support you with our online reach, and Designer, who will help translate your ideas into delightful visual deliverables.
You’ll report to our Senior Content and Brand Manager, who will help guide your work strategically and make sure you can reach your professional and personal goals at Trengo.
What you’ll be doing
• Developing content designed for our DACH audience in line with our quarterly campaigns and brand strategy.
• Consulting on and executing our German SEO strategy to help us reach our traffic goals.
• Starting up our very first German-language podcast.
• Coordinating with freelancers to ensure our German translations are accurate and in line with our tone of voice.
• Applying our tone of voice to our German language content.
• Strategizing and executing online webinars for the DACH region.
• Build out our German social media presence with all of your high-impact content.
What you bring to our team
• German language skills. You will be the go-to person for all German content.
• Strong focus on processes. We don’t need to work harder when we have processes in place to make everything we do repeatable.
• Creative outlook. You imagine content as more than just lead generation but as ways to delight and engage our audiences.
• Proactive approach. You actively look for opportunities to improve our content both in the DACH region and generally.
• Data literacy. You can easily derive insights from data and suggest adjustments.
We use a few tools, maybe you know them?
• G4 and G Suite
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.5/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1,000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team training, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel.
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When we're in our beautiful office, you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your travelling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.