Account Executive (German Speaker)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
As our Account Executive, you will contribute to meeting Trengo's revenue target. You are responsible for the expansion of our client portfolio. We receive a tremendous amount of inbound leads and it’s your responsibility to follow up with the qualified leads. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on Europe and LATAM so expect the team to grow. Join our sales team who will guide you through this exciting journey.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your job looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• Follow up on Inbound leads and convert them into loyal customers. Plus, if you don’t have enough meetings, you can always source yourself from the different types of leads we generate.
• Work closely with our Customer Success team to convert trials into paid accounts.
• Understand our clients' needs and translate this into powerful demos by offering client-specific solutions.
• Manage your own portfolio and proactively contribute to Trengo’s product roadmap.
• Represent Trengo at exhibitions and meet-ups.
• Deliver amazing customer experiences.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have demonstrated experience in Sales / B2B SaaS / Software Sales.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management.
• Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Sales.
• You are entrepreneurial and eager, but also a true team player.
• You speak German fluently and you are familiar with the German business culture.
• You are an authentic person with the commitment to help Trengo grow internationally.
• You are willing to come to our Utrecht office minimum 3 days/week.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.