Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Hey there! 👋
It is awesome you are here and reading our vacancy. We have some first questions for you! Are you an experienced product manager who loves taking ownership of your work and directly influencing the Product Roadmap? Would you like to be a crucial part of Trengo’s growth in the next years? If that's you, keep reading! In the next months you can be part of Trengo’s influential and creative Product team and have a blast while working together on the smartest conversations platform!
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You will collaborate with our Product team members like Robin, Sander, Deniza, Otto, Bob to make our platform even better.
• You will define and communicate the product vision and strategy for authentication, authorisation, and billing areas.
• You will be setting OKRs with the team and guiding everyone towards achieving our goals.
• You will discover new opportunities with your team by connecting with other product managers, stakeholders, and customers.
• You will be leading the validation, building, and measuring of new features while focusing on Product-led growth and self-service onboarding.
• You will strive to create an environment of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the team.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have 4+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager, ideally some of it in a scaling SaaS company.
• You are familiar with Product-led growth and self-service onboarding.
• You have experience in outcome-based product management.
• You have very good communication and interpersonal skills that help you work well with diverse teams.
• You have a data-driven and empathetic mindset, combining metric analysis with a deep understanding of customers' needs.
• You have developed leadership skills that can help your team grow and you can make tough decisions while working with various stakeholders.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
See more open positions at Trengo
Something looks off?