Head of Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands**,** we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
As the Head of Sales for Trengo you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through effective sales strategies and team empowerment. This position requires a strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and a proven track record of success in scaling SaaS companies from 10M ARR +. You will work join the senior leadership team and will develop and implement a sales plan that aligns with the company's growth plans. If you are a results-driven leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for driving sales, contineu reading and apply.
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You are the coach and mentor of a highly ambitions and hungry sales team
- You will develop and implement an outbound sales strategy to shift from an inbound to outbound sales aproach
- You will implement an Account Based Marketing strategy with our amazing Head of Marketing Lindsey
- You work with with all GTM leaders to generate a common goal with tight and clear metrics
- You lead by example and enjoy working from our amazing office in Utrecht
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have seen SaaS companies scale beyond the 10M ARR and have made many mistakes to learn from
- You have built amazing teams before and can show what it means to be a great Account Executive
- You have proven experience setting up and executing an outbound sales strategy
- You have experience selling SaaS products in the European market for SME companies
- Your English is impecable, and ideally you also speak Dutch
- You are located in the Netherlands or excited to live there
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Competitive salary + bonus and a stock option plan
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €2.000 to feed your curiosity and a development plan in collaboration with your manager.
- 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon
See more open positions at Trengo
Something looks off?