Early-Stage Investment Professional
Job Title: Investment Professional
Application deadline: Open until filled
Peak is an international , early-stage VC with offices in Amsterdam, Stockholm and Berlin, currently investing from its fifth, EUR 150M fund. As the largest entrepreneur-funded fund in Europe, we see entrepreneurship as the strongest power in impacting the world around us in a positive way. We have a proven track record of backing successful companies such as Catawiki, Creative Fabrica and Hygraph. We're now looking to add an ambitious team in its Stockholm office to help grow our presence in the Nordic venture scene. You can just be entering VC or have some more experience. We are open to discuss the job title that fits your experience the best.
- Deal sourcing. You will search for the best opportunities in the Nordics by speaking to the most promising entrepreneurs. You will be continuously be meeting with entrepreneurs, visiting events, and searching for the best startups to make sure we see the right opportunities at the right time.
- Deal assessment. You will perform in-depth research to evaluate interesting investment opportunities. This involves communicating with founders, performing competition analysis, testing products, doing market research, and speaking to clients and industry experts.
- Building the Peak brand. You will build the Peak brand and represent us at various events, startup conferences, investor meet-ups as well as become a thought-leader within subjects you are passionate about.
What will make you flourish in the role
- At minimum Master degree Bachelor or equivalent within Business or Technology
- We are looking for someone with an analytical mind and a passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Approximately 1-4 years of professional experience at a fast growing tech company, investment bank, management consulting and/or similar.
- Experience within the startup ecosystem is a bonus. This can be as a startup founder, as one of the first employees of a funded / fast-growing startup, or on the investment side.
- You have a strong business sense and a strong analytical ability. You must be comfortable working with and analysing operational and financial data as well as communicating with founders. The ability to quickly evaluate financials/P&L, market dynamics and long lasting relationships with founders is core to being successful at Peak.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter with strong work ethics. We have a lot to build and are therefore looking for individuals with a strong drive and grit.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a strong plus.