Financial and Management Assistant/Chaos Coordinator
Enersee is growing rapidly. We’ve raised €1.2 million in capital in June 2023, and we’re looking to scale up right now. We want more hospitals, offices, industry, … to become more energy efficient. But in order to realize our dream, our purpose, we need a Financial/administrative employee to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
We (Maarten & Joachim), the founders of the company, are working very hard on our product and the growth of our company. This means that certain things are not on the top of our mind. That is why we are looking for our right hand to create structure in our start-up environment.
Could you be the key player we are looking for?
What’s the job?
Your job responsibilities include administrative tasks, managing internal finances, collaborating with all team members, as well as organizational responsibilities such as arranging team events. Specific tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Managing internal finances: processing invoices, overseeing incoming and outgoing payments, and other related activities.
- Tracking and scheduling appointments for the founders.
- Organizing team events and coordinating participation in fairs.
- Conducting communication with various stakeholders.
It's important to note that you will be joining a startup environment. Your role will always be evolving in line with your capabilities, and in the future, they will continue to expand.
What’s your profile?
We are looking for someone with initial work experience, eager to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Key criteria include:
- Strong communication skills are a must. You excel in written and verbal English communication, and you speak Dutch or French.
- You are located in Belgium.
- Education or experience in logistics, administration, finance or a related field, equipping you with the necessary skill set for this position.
- A passion for instilling order in chaos, consistently demonstrating an organized approach.
- You are willing to take on various tasks, reflecting an interest in various fields and a commitment to personal growth and learning.
We are in search of an individual who is ready to collaborate closely with the entire team, including the founders. Your ability to bring structure to our organization will significantly contribute to enhanced overall productivity.
What will you get in return
The material stuff:
- A market-conform base salary.
- Fringe benefits (we’re in Belgium after all 😅) such as: - Meal vouchers worth 8 euros a day - Eco vouchers worth 250 euros a year - a mobility budget - Hospitalization insurance for you (free) and your family members (discount) - 13th month & double vacation pay - A laptop and a mobile phone - We pay for your mobile phone service (30 euros a month) and help with your internet costs (30 euros a month) - …
- If you’ve been in the company for a year, we can also offer shares of the company to you at a discounted price
We all have sustainable Enersee merch. Little stuff that feels comfy or is fun to use and also sustainable, the little extras…
The non-material stuff:
- You can work remotely or in the office however you prefer; it’s up to you and your work-life balance. We want to have an active bond, so it’s all about finding and making enough time to be a team.
- We love to celebrate milestones. The day we raised the capital, we all went to an amazing restaurant with the team and +1s. New milestones, new celebrations (open for suggestions 😉)
- Training is important too. We deliberately plan time to have field experts help us push our skills. It’s the first thing to be postponed if we don't plan it. So we’ll ensure you get enough time to invest in that.
- Once a week, we have a “Friday Wins” session to celebrate our weekly achievements. Lunch and drinks are on us while putting the accomplishments of our team members in the spotlight. (and for the people that want to: we head into town afterward).