Enersee is growing rapidly. We’ve raised €1.2 million in capital in June 2023 and we’re looking to scale up right now. We want more hospitals, offices, industry, … to become more energy efficient. But to realise our dream, our purpose, we need a to help us grow our sales efforts.
We (Maarten & Joachim) have a very good idea of what our product can do and who it can help. We know how to get our message out there, but we’re not the experts…yet. We need someone who can help us, the founders, get in touch with companies who might need our product.
That’s where you come in, right?
What’s the job?
Can you help us scale up our sales? Starting by developing our existing leads, adding new sales segments & markets to reach. And be a bit creative in how to get there, we’re looking at you to find the efficient hacks to ramp up that process. We’re basically looking for someone who has the brains to think of the right strategies to scale up and is willing to do the work as well:
- Generating, structuring and validating inbound leads
- Filling up our sales pipeline through outbound outreach
- Scheduling sales meetings
- Developing and executing marketing & content plans
But let’s be honest, we’re still building our sales engine and we have some ideas on what to do next, but we’re mostly looking to do that together with you & your skill set. Whether it’s more inbound or outbound, we’ll devise the strategy together and your job is simply to help the company grow. So we need you to be both hands-on and strategic.
We need someone that creates a workable sales structure, but is a-okay to still adapt that structure because start-up is chaos-up in the beginning. We focus hard on taming and streamlining the chaos constantly, but we know that growing fast means constant novelty and some inherent chaos during those first few years. You need to be fine with that too.
What’s your profile?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Growth Hacker.
This position will be responsible for supporting our sales team by scalable growth hacking tactics, at the beginning completing that with outbound lead gen, and developing the existing and new sub-markets
Yep, that’s a lot. But with correct batching, we can get there 😉.
The above includes generating, structuring, and validating inbound leads, filling the sales pipeline through outbound outreach (initially, to get some feeling with our prospects), scheduling meetings, and working on marketing and content strategy and execution. And most importantly: being the director of a lot of this by automating all the boring parts as much as possible
Overall: a mix of structural and strategic work, growth hacking, operational (pre-)sales, and SDR work.
What will you get in return
The material stuff:
- A market-conform base salary. We are still figuring out the gross salary range, and as soon as we’ve got a concrete set of numbers, we’ll add it here. But don’t hesitate to ask us about it on our first call.
- Fringe benefits (we’re in Belgium after all 😅) such as:
- Meal vouchers worth 8 euros a day
- Eco vouchers worth 250 euros a year
- An electric company car worth -35-50K
OR a mobility budget + the difference as additional benefits/salary
(Let’s not put more cars on the road than necessary 😊)
- A national charging card (also in your private time)
- Hospitalisation insurance for you (free) and your family members (discount)
- 13th month & double vacation pay
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- We pay for your mobile phone service (30 euros a month) and help with your internet costs (30 euros a month)
- Because this is a sales-oriented role, there’s also a variable component that we’ll link to your personal and company targets.
- The faster the company grows, the more you’ll bank account grows too
- If you’ve been in the company for a year, we can also offer shares of the company to you at a discounted price
We all have sustainable Enersee merch. Little stuff that feels comfy or is fun to use and also sustainable, the little extras…
The non-material stuff:
- You can work remotely or in the office however you prefer; it’s up to you and your work-life balance. We want to have an active bond, so it’s all about finding and making enough time to be a team.
- We love to celebrate milestones. The day we raised the capital, we all went to an amazing restaurant with the team and +1s. New milestones, new celebrations (open for suggestions ;-) )
- Training is important too. We deliberately plan time to have field experts help us push our skills. It’s the first thing to be postponed if we don't plan it. So we’ll ensure you get enough time to invest in that.
- Once a week, we have a “Friday Wins” session to celebrate our weekly achievements. Lunch and drinks are on us while putting the accomplishments of our team members in the spotlight. (and for the people that want to: we head into town afterward).