Paid Search Manager - Google Ads
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 8 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, over 20 million listed products and 20000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Paid Search Manager specializing in Google Ads. Your key role will revolve around enhancing subscriber growth through strategic optimization of campaigns. We are seeking someone with demonstrated expertise in subscription-based business models, in effectively managing Google Ads accounts to maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). Your core responsibilities will encompass the thorough analysis of data, the fine-tuning of targeting strategies and the optimization of CAC to elevate the effectiveness of Google Ads initiatives.You will conduct keyword research, and implement testing to improve ad performance. Monitoring and adjusting bids, budgets, and ad placements will be part of your daily tasks, ensuring that campaigns align with goals and objectives.
- Budget management: Skill in managing campaign budgets effectively to ensure optimal allocation of resources and maximum ROI
- Ad Campaign Optimization: Expertise in optimizing various campaign settings, including bid strategies, targeting options, and ad extensions, to maximize performance. You will manage multiple Google Ads accounts
- Data Analysis: Proficiency in analyzing campaign performance metrics, such as click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates, and return on ad spend (ROAS), using tools like Google Analytics.
- Reporting: Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Google Ads
- Experience in managing large ad spends
- Knowledge of digital marketing technologies including tag management, Google Ads and Google Analytics etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Data driven and strong analytical skills
- Experience in company affiliated with subscription businesses or SMB and with managing large ad budgets
- Identify your relevant keywords and search terms that match the objectives of the advertising campaign.
- Experience with running tests with different ad variations and strategies to evaluate and improve effectiveness.
- Autonomy: You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done.
- Proactivity: Taking the initiative to improve processes and quality of work where possible, within the playbook guidelines.
- Time Management: Excellent organizational and time management skills to balance multiple tasks effectively.
- Positive Attitude: Maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude, contributing to the overall team morale.
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the center of Jordaan
- Lunch on us: Our lovely in-house chef makes delicious vegan, vegetarian, and meat lunches everyday
- Off-sites: Every year we get together as a company and take trips! Last year we went to Crete and this year we'll explore Prague
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street (our treat), and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.