We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 8 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, over 20 million listed products and 20000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Creative Fabrica is at the forefront of AI technology, dedicated to leveraging the power of artificial intelligence to generate more amazing content for our users. Our internal AI tools are state-of-the-art, but because we know high quality content takes human care, we are looking for a talented, detail-oriented and design-savvy Prompt Specialist to join our team.
As the Prompt Specialist you will play a crucial role in interacting with our internal AI solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to write, test and refine the prompts that generate the best outcome from our AI systems, ensuring that these prompts are effective, efficient, and capable of producing high-quality outputs. This role requires a keen eye for design, a detailed-oriented mindset, and a passion for creating prompts that result in high-quality, efficient outputs. This is a 0 contract position, meaning we'd love to see you in the office 20-40 hours per week.
Main responsibilities & tasks:
- Build and optimize prompts for a variety of AI content generation.
- Continuously test and iterate on prompts to improve response quality and accuracy.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in AI and prompt creation techniques.
- Document prompt design strategies and maintain a library of effective prompts.
- Analyze feedback from AI outputs to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide training and support to other team members on effective prompt crafting.
- Provide feedback to our internal AI teams on improvement areas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A creative mind. We'd love to see photography or design experience to help you be successful in prompting
- A strong design-oriented approach and detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and working independently.
- Prior experience in prompt creation or a related role or a portfolio showcasing previous work in AI-related design or prompt content, is a plus.
- Autonomy: You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done.
- Adaptability: Ability to quickly adapt to feedback from the market and new methodologies as they are introduced.
- Proactivity: Taking the initiative to improve processes and quality of work where possible, within the playbook guidelines.
- Time Management: Excellent organizational and time management skills to balance multiple tasks effectively.
- Positive Attitude: Maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude, contributing to the overall team morale
Working at Creative Fabrica:
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Off-Sites: Every year, we take a team trip! Last year we went to Crete and this year we explore Prague together.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the center with a lovely garden in the back
- Access to our CF Library: We love to learn so we provide the option to rent out a book of your choice each month
- In-house Chef: Every day, we provide your choice of a healthy vegetarian, vegan, or meat lunch made by our in-house chef
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street (our treat), and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.