Junior Content Operations Coordinator (Remote)
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
What will you do?
As a Junior Content Operations Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining the highest standards of design quality and coordinating our team of freelancers. Your primary responsibilities include reviewing and curating designers' applications and portfolios, as well as overseeing the quality of designs and designer stores. You will be responsible for uploading, publishing, and regularly updating these designs.
- Reviewing designers' applications and portfolios, reviewing store requests
- Quality curation of designs & designer stores
- Uploading, publishing, and updating designs
- Ad hoc projects with a focus on content quality & performance
Freelancer team and tasks coordination:
- Assist in the onboarding of freelancers. Ensure that the team has the necessary skills and resources to excel in their roles.
- Assist in coordination of assigned team(s) and workload, schedule changes where necessary
- Creating and updating the reports to track performance and set KPIs for assigned team(s)
- Foster open and effective communication channels with the freelancer team(s).
- Assist in conducting quality checks on all content curated, generated, and designed by the freelancers.
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in design or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Efficiency working with Google sheets/excel, computer literacy
- You are self-motivated. You are able to work independently, take ownership of your targets, and come up with innovative solutions
- You are a team player. You have a proven track record of working in collaboration with others, you are friendly, positive, and open
- You are flexible, as we are constantly evolving you can handle (and enjoy) change
- You are open to feedback and have a growth mindset
- You are able to work 40 hours a week
- This is a remote position within the EU
Nice to have
- You ❤ Design
- You ❤ Data
- You ❤ Change
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!