Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will be working on the forefront of the generative AI revolution, using your knowledge of cloud infrastructure and ML tooling to enable our AI teams to experiment with state-of-the-art deep learning models in producing high-quality results across different content categories. You will also be part of building the scalable, high-performance infrastructure into which we deploy AI capabilities to millions of users worldwide.
What you will do:
- Write, deploy and test production-grade Python code.
- Integrate ML models into deployable Python applications and microservices using cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in and lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure the consistent application of team best practices and standards.
- Contribute to system documentation and team knowledge sharing.
What you will bring:
At Creative Fabrica, your path to success is paved when you thrive in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment. We highly appreciate proactive individuals who actively seek and provide kind and constructive feedback. And we really dig a solutions driven problem solver with a keen eye on innovation. Moreover, a genuine enthusiasm for learning and a dedication to personal and professional development are qualities we value. Having excellent verbal and written communication skills definitely helps here too!
And here are the specific skills and capabilities we are looking for in this role:
- Expertise with software development in Python
- Expertise in deploying AI models to a production environment
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks (e.g. PyTorch)
- Experience with MLOps principles, best practices and common tool chain
- Experience with infrastructure definition and deployment via Terraform.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Kafka preferred.
- Experience with model lifecycle tools and platforms desirable.
Let us take care of you.
- We embrace state-of-the-art technologies. We firmly believe in the potential of AI as the future of work. You will see us using Copilot and ChatGPT in our daily work.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check, check and check again!
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we gather at the bar across the street and start celebrating the weekend.
Ready to join us?
Here is what you can expect in the recruitment process:
- Call with our tech recruiter
- Take home assignment
- System Design conversation
- Interviews with our CTO, Engineering Director and CEO
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!