FP & A Analyst
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
We are on looking for an analytical, proactive, and ambitious FP&A Analyst who is excited about diving deep into financial data and joining an international team to elevate our financial planning and analysis to new heights.
Creative Fabrica is on an ambitious growth trajectory, and you will be an essential contributor to this journey. Working closely with our Head of Finance, you will develop and improve our approach to budgeting, forecasting, and financial modelling.
At Creative Fabrica, we value individuals who are passionate about their work, viewing it not just as a job but as a craft. This is why we seek only exceptional talent. We operate at a fast pace and trust in your expertise and analytical prowess to make impactful decisions.
What you will do:
- Assist in preparing financial plans, budgets, and forecasts while identifying trends and opportunities in financial data.
- Create financial reports and dashboards to track and analyze the organization's performance, providing valuable insights to management.
- Aid in managing costs and efficiency initiatives through cost analysis and recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain financial models to predict future financial results and evaluate different scenarios.
- Work closely with department managers to understand, analyze, and translate financial data into strategic recommendations
- Identify and assess financial risks and recommend appropriate measures to mitigate these risks.
- Assist in making strategic decisions by providing financial data and analyses to management.
- Participate in special financial projects and analyses as requested by management.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of financial modelling and Excel.
- Experience with financial software and tools
- Good communication skills to present financial information clearly.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Scale-up mindset, ready to ship fast and iterate even faster
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL
- Able to deal with large data sets
Let us take care of you.
- We embrace state-of-the-art technologies. We firmly believe in the potential of AI as the future of work. You will see us using ChatGPT in our daily work and your Pro subscription is on us.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we gather at the bar across the street and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!