Freelance Content Coordinator
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
What will you do?
Your primary responsibility will be to generate visual content using advanced AI tools. This role requires a strong interest in AI tools, curiosity, and a self-motivated attitude.
- Harness AI tools to create impactful and high-quality designs. This will be your primary focus and we expect a strong interest in AI technologies
- Review, curate, and publish submissions, maintaining our standards of quality
- Assist designers with uploading their designs to our platform when necessary
- Perform fine-tuning of existing designs to keep them up-to-date and complete
- Handle ad-hoc projects ensuring prompt and efficient delivery
- Strong interest in AI tools, particularly as they relate to image generation
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Service-minded attitude and proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of targets and generate innovative solutions
- Proven team player: friendly, positive, and open-minded, with a strong record of collaborating effectively with others
- Flexibility and adaptability in a constantly evolving environment
- Open to feedback and embodying a growth mindset
- Availability to work 40 hours a week
Nice to have
- You ❤ Design
- You ❤ Data
- You ❤ Change
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!