Talent Acquisition Specialist
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
We are looking for a driven, independent and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist who is passionate about finding great talent and looking to join an international team to take our hiring to the next level.
You will partner closely with our hiring managers to align on hiring needs, and be a key stakeholder in developing our hiring strategy. Creative Fabrica has ambitious growth plans and you will be a key part of this, finding the right talent, contributing your ideas, practices and shaping recruitment for the years to come.
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. And this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our leads to understand hiring needs
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for product, commercial, operations and support roles, bringing candidates through the hiring process, and closing the offer.
- Use best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players.
- Support the team in identifying key talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
- Be key part of creating and implementing our employer branding strategy
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience in recruitment, of which at least 1 year as in-house
- Proficient in active sourcing for candidates, including Boolean search
- Experience in all round recruitment, knowledge of the talent market and its challenges
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and fluent in English (native proficiency)
- Adapt easily to changing priorities, always looking to learn from mistakes, and you enjoy collaborating
- Can-do mentality and a ❤ for people
Nice to have:
- Experience in a fast-scaling, tech environment
- Experience in creating an EVP and with employer branding
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!