Junior SEO specialist
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
As our Junior SEO Specialist you’ll have the unique opportunity to gain experience working in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Amsterdam. You’ll acquire valuable expertise working inhouse at a big marketplace with millions of pages. You’ll be in our growth team and will be working alongside experienced SEOs who have a vast background in growing large ecommerce websites. We see SEO as one of our main growth drivers and your role is critical in improving our on-page SEO and informing our backlink- and supply team in which area they need to focus their efforts.
- You're responsible for conducting competitive analysis and keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs to identify high-impact keywords for our business.
- You will perform data analysis and report on SEO performance metrics using tools such as Google Search Console, ChatGPT Code Interpreter and Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- You'll suggest on-page SEO changes in order to drive the SEO growth of our website
- You will aid in link-building strategies by doing competitive analysis and keyword research, whereafter you will provide your insights to the link building team.
- You will support our supply side of the business by providing the insights from your analysis to the supply team.
- Keyword Research Tools Proficiency: Familiarity with tools like Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs for effective keyword research.
- Competence in SEO Reporting & Data Analysis: In order to perform data analysis, track and report on SEO performance you need to possess the ability to work with tools like: Google Search Console, ChatGPT Code Interpreter, and have competency working with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- HTML/CSS Basics: Understanding of basic HTML and basic CSS is a must to be able to communicate with developers and suggest on-page updates.
- On-Page Optimization Techniques: Knowledge of meta-tags, headers, keyword placement, and other on-page SEO elements.
- Project Management Skills: Independently prioritize and manage tasks to meet multiple deadlines efficiently without compromising quality.
Required Soft Skills
- Keen Attention to Detail: A meticulous approach is essential for conducting precise keyword research and implementing accurate on-page optimizations.
- Self-Motivated: Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines is a must.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Should be capable of identifying issues that may impede SEO performance and find actionable solutions.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) for effective team collaboration and reporting.
- Analytical: You should be capable of evaluating large sets of data from various sources like Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, and other SEO tools. This involves not just collecting data but also interpreting it to understand user behavior, market trends, our business, market and customers.
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!