Freelance Marketplace Coordinator (Romania)
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
- Curate & publish submissions, ensure high quality standards while ensuring designs are published within set deadlines.
- Support with uploading of new designs if needed. We help designers to get onboard easily by supporting them to upload their designs promptly and thoroughly.
- Curation of existing designs to ensure all designs meet our quality standards.
- Optimization of existing designs to ensure designs have all the desired information.
- Ad hoc projects where you own speedy delivery.
The kind of person we are looking for
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills
- You are service minded
- You are self motivated. You are able to work independently, take ownership of your targets and come up with innovative solutions
- You are a team player. You have a proven track record of working in collaboration with others, you are friendly, positive and open
- You are flexible, as we are always evolving you can handle change
- You are open to feedback and have a growth mindset
- You are available to work 40 hours a week (mostly during office hours)
- Open to feedback and change, growth mindset
- Ability to perform consistently and meet our expectations
- Problem-solving attitude
- Service minded
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI Art (creation)
- You ❤ Design
- You ❤ Data
- You ❤ Change
- A Freelance Service Agreement is offered
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!