Operations Team Lead
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
As Operations Team Lead you manage a large remote team of Operations Freelancers. In this capacity, you build efficient processes and steer individual performance to reach superb collective performance. Working hands in hands with the Head of SEO, your team is focused on executing best-in-class SEO strategies. You believe there is no such thing as a small task, that every little action contributes to building a well-oiled machine. The scale of the operation you oversee will be pivotal in the success of Creative Fabrica, by bringing massive incremental traffic to our platforms. This is a hands-on role based in our Amsterdam office. In this position, you will report directly to the COO.
- Hiring at Scale. Hire a large team of remote freelancers. Combine qualitative hiring with speedy execution within pre-approved rate bands.
- Process Building & Optimization. Build operational processes: workflows, tools & performance indicators; Constantly identify areas for process improvement, notably through QA. Streamline workflows, and optimize resource allocation to maximize operational efficiency.
- Management, Training & Development. Manage the daily operations of a team of remote SEO freelancers, ensuring exceptional execution. Onboard & train new joiners.
- Collaboration. Work closely with the head of SEO and management to align operational activities with strategic goals.
- Reporting. Report regularly on task progress and completion. This helps us to keep track of our team's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Knowledge building. Build and maintain a repository of your team’s operating principles and ways of working.
- Strong leadership. Ability to communicate with various audiences, and get buy-in.
- People management. Experience in driving large teams towards a high level of performance.
- Process Understanding. Understanding of standard operating procedures and the ability to build them through attention to details. Previous experience in Customer Support or Operations needed.
- Reporting & Data Analysis Skills. Competence in documenting and reporting task progress and completions.
- Technology Proficiency. Familiarity working with online tools and software to track and manage tasks effectively.
- Collaborative skills.
- Autonomy.You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done.
- Adaptability. Ability to quickly adapt to feedback and when new methodologies are introduced.
- Proactivity. Taking the initiative to improve processes and quality of work where possible.
- Time Management. Excellent organizational and time management skills to balance multiple tasks effectively.
- Positive Attitude. Maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude, contributing to the overall team morale.
Nice to have:
- SEO Experience. While not necessary, having some background or experience in SEO could be beneficial and allow the candidate to hit the ground running.
- Training Skills. Ability to train others in task execution could be useful for the overall efficiency of the team.
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Work in the office. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!