Junior Product Marketeer
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are now looking to expand our Product Marketing team in Stockholm.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Join us in the Product Marketing Team at Creative Fabrica! As an integral part of our dynamic team, you'll be at the forefront of driving success and overseeing projects across our Marketing channels.
Run marketing campaigns to promote Creative Fabrica’s marketplace and product range. You will be working with a wide range of tasks within the marketing funnel. You will work hands-on with the projects, track, and analyze the campaigns to optimize the projects and the team's efforts;
- Run marketing campaigns to promote Creative Fabrica’s marketplace and product range. You will be working with a wide range of tasks within the marketing funnel. You will work hands-on with the projects, track, and analyze the campaigns to optimize the projects and the team's efforts;
- Operational project planning for our monthly promotions and new launches.
- Create and analyze captivating newsletter campaigns.
- Manage engaging Community Engagement Campaigns like giveaways and sweepstakes.
- Contribute to the creation and marketing of new products.
- You will assist the senior team members with campaigns within Creative Fabrica’s Marketing Calendar
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a database of marketing resources for the team and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- 1+ years experience as a digital marketing manager/marketer in a digital native company
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
Required Soft Skills
- You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done
- Problem solver, and a creative thinker - you find opportunities in everything
Nice to have
- Experience in a scale up
- Love of design and crafting/DIY
- Enthusiastic and energized by working with other team members
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in the co-working space Helio Hornstull on Södermalm in the center of Stockholm. You will join a dynamic working environment with free breakfast on Wednesdays and Friday Fika!
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. At the end of the week we celebrate the weekends and we also join the events organized by the co-working space.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!