Junior Growth Marketer
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
The Junior Growth Marketer role is a unique opportunity to hone your focus and execution skills. It may not involve experimenting or defining your own work, but it's not any less fun or exciting. Imagine being part of a well-oiled machine, your role critical in maintaining the seamless flow of operations. If you love seeing a plan come together flawlessly, then this is the role for you. We believe that every task, no matter how small, is an opportunity for mastery and satisfaction.
- Playbook Execution: Your main focus will be on executing the given playbooks meticulously. We're all about precision here, and your role is to make sure every task is executed perfectly, down to the last detail.
- Process Optimization: You will contribute to the efficiency of our operations by streamlining tasks. Though there won't be experimentation, there's always room for improvement. If you see a way to make the existing processes better, we're all ears.
- Quality Assurance: You will ensure the quality of your work meets our high standards. Attention to detail is critical to maintain the integrity of the tasks at hand.
- Team Collaboration: You will work closely with other team members to complete tasks on schedule. Your collaboration skills will help us achieve our common goals faster.
- Reporting: You will be responsible for regular reporting on task progress and completion. This helps us to keep track of our team's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Learning and Development: While there might not be room for experimenting in your work, we highly encourage personal growth. You'll have the opportunity to learn from a skilled team, gain deep knowledge about growth mechanisms, and expand your skills.
- Supporting Company Culture: As part of the growth execution team, you will contribute to our vibrant, positive culture. We believe in making work enjoyable and fostering a collaborative and fun environment
Working at Creative Fabrica
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Project Management Skills: Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Technology Proficiency: Familiarity working with online tools and software to track and manage tasks effectively.
- Detail Oriented: Excellent attention to detail to ensure tasks are executed as per the playbook.
- Process Understanding: Understanding of standard operating procedures and the ability to follow them rigorously.
- Data Analysis: Ability to understand and interpret basic performance metrics.
- Reporting Skills: Competence in documenting and reporting task progress and completions.
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!