We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Product, we are responsible for Creative Fabrica’s core platform. We find out what our customers’, designers’ and internal users' current challenges are, and discover new opportunities! We come up with effective solutions that are valuable (that our customers choose to buy or use), viable (that work within the constraints of the business), usable (that the user can easily navigate) and feasible (that our engineers have the skills, time and technology to implement).
What will You do?
As Product Designer you are responsible for:
- Making sure products get delivered into production. You are the catalyst behind the product development development
- Ideation: Generate creative design concepts and solutions based on user insights and business requirements.You understand the value of user engagement, subscription retention and conversion.
- Sketching and wireframing: Create rough sketches and wireframes to visualize and communicate design ideas.
- Prototyping: Develop high-fidelity interactive prototypes to demonstrate and test design solutions.
- User interface (UI) design: Design visually appealing and easy-to-use interfaces that adhere to established design principles and guidelines.
- User experience (UX) design: Ensure that the product provides a seamless, intuitive, and enjoyable experience for users.
To excel in this role, you have a proven track record of designing and launching products into production. You have experience with consumer products where the product you designed was also the end product. E.g. for a marketplace, the platform is the end-product, for a bank the platform usually isn’t.
Make an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will focus on work that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
What will You bring?
- 2+ years experience as a Product Designer.
- Experience working with software development teams. You know how to work with and explain your designs to front-end developers.
- Experience with Figma.
- You have a strong 0 > 1 mindset. You are focussed on adding value and understand value needs to be delivered now rather than ‘over time’.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with gamification
- Founded and scaled your own product
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!
Something looks off?