Paid Marketing Specialist
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Marketing, we are responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our community. On our platform, on social media, and everywhere there are crafters, we engage existing customers and appeal to new ones. Our goal is to grow different verticals through partnerships and promotions! We are super hands-on, and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of paid search and paid social campaigns on the impact of conversions and revenue generated
- Set growth targets across all online performance marketing channels
- Identify and test new performance marketing channels, always be on top of the market
- Hands-on campaign setup and optimization for all channels, specifically Google and Facebook
- Monitor and analyze campaigns, ad copy and keywords performance and work on developing smart segmentation plans and a/b tests to improve performance
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and provide regular updates on performance trends, pacing, and forecasts with actionable insights
- 1-3 year(s) hands-on search engine and social marketing experience across Google, Bing and Facebook including keyword research, campaign build, implementation, optimization, and budget management.
- 1-3 year(s) experience as inhouse Paid Marketing manager in an online/ecommerce company with large monthly budgets
- Excellent analytical skills and able to use data, analytical tools and customer trends to gather actionable insights
- Experience with creation of ads and ad campaign from the beginning to the end
- Excellent English written and oral skills
Required Soft Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self starter
- Curious, dedicated and strong problem solver
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Degree in technical university
- Experience in B2C subscription based and/or ecommerce business models
- Experience in a fast scaling start-up
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we gather at the bar across the street and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!
Something looks off?