Founder's Associate (m/w/d)
At Bling, we believe there's nothing more important than family. That's why we're working every day to provide families peace of mind through our app.
Bling is Europe's leading Family-Fintech platform, making household organization easy for every family. Though launched just a year ago, we are already among Europe's fastest-growing consumer brands, on track to becoming the daily companion for millions of families. Bling is backed by Europe's top VCs and tier 1 international angels.
For this journey, we're searching for a Founders Associate to help us scale Bling to the next level.
What you'll be doing
In a nutshell: Becoming the right hand of our Co-Founders
- Function as the sparring partner to our Co-Founders on both strategic and operational topics from ideation to project management and implementation
- Independently manage special C-Level projects of any scope or topic, and provide support to our team (30 talents) when they need it the most
- Focus on Business Development, Sales and new strategic partnerships (B2B2C)
- Assisting in Shareholder Communications.
- Working closely with our Leadership-Team to identify potential areas of growth across the entire company
What we're looking for:
- Experience within a fast-paced environment, preferably in a hyper-growth and vc-funded tech company
- Passion for our product and mission
- A strong track record of planning and executing projects - preferably including Business Development
- A numbers-driven approach, including a deep understanding of relevant KPIs
- Strong knowledge of fintech, fundraising, and venture capital.
- A creative, hands-on person with the ability to engage with anyone and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Fluency in both German and English
At Bling, you work on a product that is admired by families. You contribute to improving financial literacy in Europe. And together with a strong team, you make the impossible possible. Bling is creativity, ambition, and teamwork. You will work closely with our founding team. And you will be able to leave your mark on Bling.
The following benefits complete the collaboration:
- Close collaboration with our founders and a talented team
- The chance to help build the first Family-Fintech in Europe
- Central and modern office in Berlin Mitte with direct subway connection and a diverse culinary offer for lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment from Apple and a freely selectable setup
- Flexible working environment
- Weekly team lunch and other activities that bring us closer as a team
If you've read this far, you're probably interested. That's great! Because we want to get to know you and are looking forward to your application - feel free to apply via E-Mail, LinkedIn, or our website.